New Production Facility in Tennessee
We are excited to announce that Hörmann LLC is planning a second production facility which is expected to be operational before the end of 2019. After months of hard work in searching for a location we are now in a position to announce publicly some facts concerning this exciting investment.
- Preliminary Designs size the facility at approximately 350,000sq.ft. and will include approx. 20,000sq.ft. of office space, training facilities, and a showroom.
- Hörmann Montgomery will continue to produce the product lines currently in production and will save floor space by reducing inventories of products purchased from the other Hörmann group companies.
- Additional space in Montgomery will allow for more efficient production of current products through the ability to build to stock and will better position Montgomery to serve as a distribution hub for customer’s currently served from this location.
- Plans are to expand upon the existing distribution network, no consolidations or closures planned.
- The new facility will be located in an unincorporated area of White County, Tennessee adjacent to the Upper Cumberland Regional Airport.
- Construction is expected to begin by early 2018 with first runs of production to start by mid-2019.