Hörmann LLC is committed to protecting your privacy and providing most comprehensive product / company information and safe online experience. This Privacy Statement applies to the Hörmann Web site and administrates data collection and usage. By using the Hörmann LLC website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection Personal Information
The personal data about you which this Website may collect includes:
- information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details as your e-mail address, name, work address or telephone number ;
- information collected when you submit your resume or application to us for consideration of employment;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via this Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
- information submitted if you participate in an online survey; and
- any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
You may browse some information-only areas of this Website without providing any personal data, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through this Website if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect information which tells us about visitors to this Website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of this Website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the Website.
Use of your Personal Information
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- where you have requested it or in accordance with privacy laws, to provide you with information relating to the Hörmann LLC or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- where you have provided your resume, to consider you for particular jobs that may become available at the Hörmann LLC;
- purposes related to the Hörmann LLC 's research (including market research), planning, product and service development, security and testing;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this Website;
- where Hörmann LLC suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in the Hörmann LLC.
Hörmann LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer data to third parties. Hörmann LLC may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Hörmann LLC may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Hörmann LLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Hörmann LLC does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Hörmann LLC keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within Hörmann LLC, in order to determine what Hörmann LLC services are most appealing to the general audience. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Hörmann LLC to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Hörmann LLC Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Hörmann LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Hörmann LLC; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Hörmann LLC, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of this Website. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
Changes to this Statement
Hörmann LLC will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Hörmann LLC encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Hörmann LLC is protecting your information.
Please contact our Privacy Officer using the details set out below if you wish to:
- ask any questions or provide feedback about this Website Privacy Statement;
- make a request for access to any personal data that we may hold about you; or
- make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal data.
Any information that we provide in response may be limited to the extent permitted by any applicable law.