We are pleased that you have chosen to review our current employment opportunities.
Hörmann, LLC corporate office located in Montgomery, Illinois is also the site of our production facility, which is a union shop.
The following is a list of the company’s current open positions:
CDL TRUCK DRIVER
Location: Montgomery, Illinois
Posting Date: 3-12-2015
Closing Date: Open until filled
The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of our product from our facility to customer locations on multiple-day runs (milk runs). Besides driving, the candidate is responsible for communicating with our customers to provide delivery windows and unloading the products.
This position includes a weekly base salary, and pay per mile and stop. Additionally, there is a quarterly incentive bonus based on safety and customer reviews.
- Delivery of product to customer locations using company or leased truck.
- Inspect vehicle, required parts and accessories in compliance with current DOT regulations to ensure safe operating conditions
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations including driver daily logs, mileage records, and fuel purchases.
- Operate truck in a safe manner by obeying speed limits and traffic laws and be alert to changing weather and road conditions.
- Check load and method of securing and re-secure load as needed.
- Heavy lifting required unloading product at customer destination.
- Handling and/or processing of related paperwork, as required.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Develop and maintain good rapport with customers.
- Driver must be respectful of our company image at all times.
- Over-the-road travel required.
ESSENTIAL MENTAL FUNCTIONS:
- Have a valid CDL Class A.
- Must be 23 years of age.
- Have 1 year recent CDL driving experience.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No alcohol or drug related infractions within the last 5 years.
- Able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Able to pass a drug test and background check.
This job requires good customer service skills and safe driving, therefore the CDL Truck Driver must:
- Be courteous and well-presented when addressing and interacting with customers.
- Must be able to identify products by shipping documents, etc.
As an international corporation Hörmann LLC prizes diversity in all positions, therefore, candidates with second language ability especially in Spanish or German will be given additional consideration; however, fluency in English is required.